We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person to join our growing team of passionate professionals.
The Marketing Associate will support the marketing department in the day-to-day functions of (but not limited to) marketing automation, web analytics, social media management, community outreach, managing and growing our network of affiliates, copywriting, proofreading, basic graphic design and coordinating editorial calendar with merchandising associates.
Although it would be great if you have a background in the items listed above, we’ll also accept candidates who are technically minded, familiar with the marketing field and have the willingness and ability to learn on the job.
This is a full time position reporting to the Director of Marketing & Customer Experience from our Washington DC location.
- Proven experience creating engagement through social media channels
- Deep understanding of email marketing and segmentation
- Familiarity with marketing automation and understanding of drip campaigns
- Strong grammar skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, especially Google Apps for Business
- Knowledge of SEO and inbound marketing, including familiarity with industry resources
- Understanding of affiliate programs and networks
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a significant plus
- Basic HTML skills a plus
- Ability to work in a data-driven, fast paced environment
- Be a team player and have excellent communications skills
- To apply please send a copy of your resume, a recent and engaging writing samples, and a link to your Twitter account, blog or Medium.com account to firstname.lastname@example.org